Translate

Tuesday, January 20, 2015

Google Sites!

I got to learn how to create a Google Site today! I learned many new things in creating this site. I had created a Google site before but it was a long time ago! Some of the new things I learned were connecting a calendar to a website page, connecting a survey to a website page, creating an announcements page, copying images into the website page, hyper-linking words to an educational link, and much, much more! Once I figured it out, it seemed fairly easy to get going but it did take a lot of listening to the instructor to figure out exactly how to set the site up. It was quite an exciting adventure I had in creating this site and I hope to use creating a Google site in my future classroom!

Check out my site: https://sites.google.com/site/missbremersclass1/

No comments:

Post a Comment