Translate

Wednesday, February 4, 2015

Creating a Podcast!

This week in this media course, we got to create a podcast. It was very entertaining to complete. I worked in a group with McKenzie Clement and Stephanie Easton. We decided to keep the theme that we used for our WebQuest and do a "news broadcast" of sorts about what was happening in Pompeii when Mt. Vesuvius was erupting. From this podcast, students can get a feel for the chaos that was likely happening when Mt. Vesuvius was erupting. This podcast would make the WebQuest "come alive" or seem more real for students. I'm excited to use Audacity and create some podcasts in my future classrooms. I really liked how the professor created a podcast of a book with "dings" inbetween where the pages needed to be turned. I'd like to use that idea and others when creating podcasts in my future teaching career. "Well ladies and gentleman, that's a wrap on Roman Numeral Chanel 2 news! Everybody run!"

No comments:

Post a Comment